By Monique Sharp
Start Today by being responsible for your own health and well being. You have the power to heal your body with your mind and what you decide to put into your body. Let's stop totally depending on someone else to heal ourselves.
Just think about it, if everyone knew how to heal themselves, where would the capitalistic medical field be today? Where would insurance companies be today, at least in the U.S.? Check out this video of why we cannot depend on our doctors and insurance companies to fix us:
We have been Bamboozled, like Spike Lee says.
One simple step to our self healing is not wearing a bra. This article reveals what bras are doing to our breasts:
This study revealed a significant link between bras and breast cancer that is three times greater than the link between cigarette smoking and lung cancer! There was a 125 fold increase in breast cancer incidence between women who were bra-free and those who wore bras 24 hours daily. Wearing a bra over 12 hours daily conferred a 113 fold increase in breast cancer incidence!
Bras apply pressure to the breasts, especially to the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system consists of tiny, thin-walled vessels that drain from the breast tissue, removing toxins, cell debris, cancer cells, viruses, bacteria, and other products from the breasts. All of our tissues drain through the lymphatics, which is essentially the circulatory pathway of the immune system. However, unlike arteries and veins, these vessels have no internal pressure. As a result, they are easily compressed by external pressure (a bra, for instance) leading to the congestion of the tissues that would otherwise have been drained. When a woman wears a tight bra, she subjects her breasts to pressure, closing off the lymphatic pathway from the breast to the nodes. This causes fluid build-up, swelling, tenderness and cyst formation. Toxins must be flushed out via the lymphatics. However, a bra-constricted breast cannot adequately perform this cleansing process, resulting in toxin accumulation in the breast.
Truthfully, bras are creating droopy, weak breasts...the breast relies on the bra for artificial support, the body loses its ability to support the breast by itself. This is why many women feel uncomfortable without a bra. What is the solution to breast cancer then? DON'T WEAR A TIGHT BRA! And maybe sleep without them. There is a remarkable success rate for recovery from fibrocystic breast disease within 10 days to two weeks of going bra-free. Many women have tried going bra-less and recorded a miraculous improvement in their health! Bra-burning is no longer a feminist issue...it is now a battle between life and death. We should make others more aware of the hazards of bra-wearing...please pass this e-mail on to everyone you know!
- Break The Chain.org http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/bracancer.html
Now, do you think its time to take our lives into our own hands by taking natural preventative measures? Absolutely! And we start first with our mind by allowing only good into our body, our temple and soul. Here are a couple of action steps towards your self-healing:
* Eat high-fiber diet based on fresh fruits and vegetables, plus grains, legumes, raw nuts(except peanuts). Fiber keeps toxic wastes from being absorbed into the bloodstream. Eat vegetables raw or lightly steamed. If at all possible, consume only organically grown foods. Pesticides and other chemicals have been linked to breast cancer.
* Make a daily juice using a combination of fresh organic kale, dark green leafy greens, carrots and apples. The colon must be kept clean and the bowels must move daily for healing. Also, consider FASTING for 5-30 days out of the year. Your body needs a chance to get rid of all the toxins that have been consumed over the years.
* If you consume meat and dairy products, select organic, hormone-free products. Well-done red meat has been linked to a higher risk for breast cancer in some studies.
* Limit intake of fatty, charred, or grilled foods, which have been linked with a higher risk of cancer.
* Get regular moderate exercise can give life-long protection against breast cancer.
* Relaxation techniques such as writing, meditation, yoga and massage therapy can aid in battling breast cancer.
* It is important to examine your breasts each month at the same point in your menstrual cycle, preferably the first week after your menstrual period ends. Do not examine them during your menstrual period. Familiarize yourself with the normal feel of your breasts so that you can detect any changes such as enlargement of a lump. a woman who is accustomed to the way her breasts feels is better able to notice subtle changes. Prescription for Nutritional Healing- Phyllis Balch, CNC & James Balch, M.D.
Here is link for the steps to Breast Self-Examination:
If you would like a recipe that heals your body, try my raw Marinated Kale salad:
Marinated Raw Collards
1 bundle of organic collards/kale
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup *Shoyu/tamari sauce
2-3 tbsp. 100% maple syrup
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. ginger root, minced
1 tbsp. jalapenos, minced
3-4 thinly sliced yellow onions
3 button mushrooms, sliced
Clean and cut collards very thin.
Pour olive oil onto every piece of collard.
Add all ingredients and mix well.
Chill and marinate for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Serve.
For more recipes to get your self healing started today go to: